This is Ava telling the hygienist what she is "allowed" to do.
This is the hygienist doing what she is "allowed" to do.
This is Ava getting her 2 x-rays before she was "done".Ava had her first ever dentist appointment. It definitely went better than I expected. I didn't expect to get any x-rays. She actually did give them two out of four x-rays. I really can't be upset because I didn't expect any! She let her hygienist clean a "few" teeth. She was very explicit in what she would allow to be done. She even smacked the hygienists hand away a few times if she didn't listen. However, she was so proud when she got her Snow White tooth brush, that she said "I was soooo good, huh mom?" I had to say yes because I expected it to be so much worse!






6 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed. I can just picture Ava there telling everyone what they can do. We went on Monday and that was the first time Landen was good. It sounds like he picked out the same toothbrush as Ava.
My kids have started to look forward to the dentist... for some odd reason they think the toothbrushes make it all worth it?! I love your blog and you have such darling kids!!
YAY I'm so glad you finally started you blog i've been checking forever and never saw anything!! Ava is so cute looks like the dentist when great for her :-D
I can just tell your blog is going to be full of comedy with a kid like Ava in your household.
I LOVE your blog! I feel i have so much to catch up on. The kids will be excited to know that they can catch up on the Zack and Ava. My header and all the pic pages are done with Memory Mixer. It's a digi scrapbook software that makes my life easier.
YAy!!! I"m so glad you are up and running, I can TOTALLY relate to the fast balls, and feeling like there isn't any time to BREATHE even. GOOD LUCK, and YAy!! So happy to keep tabs on you this way.
Post a Comment