
The other day Ava was sitting next to me while I was studying and I noticed that she reached up to pick her nose and then her little finger slid nonchalantly down to her her mouth (Blech!!!!). I understand kids do this when they're little but it's still nasty! I was so grossed out! But most of all I was so shocked! Where did she learn this? I do not pick my nose and eat it! Seriously. I told her that "princesses do NOT eat boogers! That is so gross and Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty would tell you that it is gross too." She just stared at me, so I kept going. "Ava, ogres eat boogers, did you know that?" She still just stared, "Ava, who's an ogre?" I was trying to prompt her to say Shrek because she loves Shrek and knows he's an ogre. But when I asked her who's an ogre, and she said, "Me", and started crying. I had to back track and tell her that she was a princess and not an ogre.





8 comments:
So funny. Hey Landen smells like he and Ava got into some of your stuff today. Sorry!
That is too funny!!! I need to meet you little Ava :-)
ahhhhh
Ava'a now tramatized because her mom called her an ogre (in her mind anyway). Bad Mommy!:)
Heidi cute blog! Yeah right, a beginner! Now you can laugh at mine.
I love Ava! I miss her and her princess purses in nursery...how long 'til she's twelve? I didn't know you had a blog...it's fun to catch up with ya!
Wow, you blog too? Is there anything you don't do? Yes my kids think I'm an ogre too. Every time they do something wrong they cry and say, "I wish daddy was here." Cute blog!
Heidi it is so fun to see your cute family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We hope we get to see you this summer.
Post a Comment