Saturday, March 13, 2010

Smart Bump


I often complain about the Smart Car and how small it is and how deadly they are. I joke that I'm going to hit one one of these days and I might not even know it.
Well, we were riding on Gentile Street last week and we hit a bump that startled me, "Wow, I wonder what that was?" Zach, with a very serious face, said "Oh my gosh mom, I think it was a Smart Car!"

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

would you please post more cuz your stories are hilarious

Sherice said...

That is hilarious!! Those smart cars scare the living daylights out of me too. They look like you could just squash them like a bug! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is struggling in the blogging business here... Hope all is well with your fam!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones