Zach taking a shot!

I'm so proud that he's actually FOLLOWING the ball!

This is Gages little brother Tanner. This little guy LOVES to HATE me! I keep trying though!

He's probably looking for Gage to pass the ball to!

Gage getting some dribbling pointers. He loves it too!

Ava, of course, found a friend (Abby) and they played with Ava's hair bows and Ava's birthday sunglasses the whole time!
Tuesday March 16th Zach started basketball. He was a little nervous because he hasn't ever played it, but he ended up liking it alot! The pictures are grainy and bad but Zach is number 13 and his friend Gage is number 5 (he HAD to be number 5, I was afraid he wouldn't play if he didn't get it!). They were SO cute! The coach gives them colored wrist bands when they are out on the court and they are supposed to guard the kid on the other team that is wearing the same colored wrist band. Zach even does pretty good. Chris has been working on dribbling the ball with him and I think he is getting the hang of it. This past game on Tuesday the 23rd he even scored a basket! He was SO excited!! Anyone who has seen Zach play soccer is probably wondering if he fights his "invisible ninjas" on the b-ball court? Well, luckily the "ninjas" made a brief appearance in the first game but they didn't come back for the second game! Zach gets a little distracted on the soccer field and he just starts doing fight moves all by himself on the opposite end of the field! We have great video of him "fighting" and it is pretty funny, but I'm hoping the "ninjas" don't show up for his soccer game this Saturday!






6 comments:
You got some good pictures. I totally forgot about the Ninjas. He is going to totally laugh at himself one day. Maybe basketball is too fast paced for the Ninjas.
Those are some fun basketball pictures of Zach. The Ninja story is so funny. Johnathan loves basketball too. He has three hoops around the house. He can't get enough NCAA tournament watching on TV. Sometime it drives me crazy but it is fun and it keeps him busy.
One day you'll get Tanner. :) I am going to have to ask Stacey what is up with the #5. I didn't know that was his number. Cute boys. The ninja story totally cracks me up. I remember stacey telling me about it the first time he did it. SO FUNNY.
Hey Heidi, your kids are just so frigg'n cute! Looks like they are just having a blast! Ava looks so cute in her little dance outfit and she definitely looks happy!
How fun! He looks like he will become a professional! :) Ava is a cute little dancer too, what a cute family!
I found it!! I had spelled your last name completely wrong! Ha ha... your kids are so stinkin' darling! I think our kids would seriously have a blast together! We will have to get them together for sure. Well I'm glad we have the blogs to keep in touch now too... maybe facebook? Still debating that one. It was so great to chat with you, I'm so happy we were able to get back in touch. Ten years was WAY TO LONG!! So, I'm going to add you to my sidebar if you don't mind. Talk to ya soon!
p.s. Your playlist is making me crave Disneyland!!! AAahhhh...
Post a Comment