
Oh Yeah! I have a blog!
I must say that this has been the hardest 4 months that I can remember! My poor family has suffered while I suffered through school. I think everyone knows I went back to school to obtain my nurse practitioner and boy has it kicked my trash! I always thought I could do anything I wanted to do. I just had to put my mind to it. Well.... My mind is mush right now - AND I know it is not possible to have it all and keep everything balanced. You can have a "little bit" of everything, but no, you can not have it ALL. I couldn't be there for my family when they needed me while I was cramming for a stats test or a cardiac test. It was so difficult, that nothing is phasing me right now. Everything just seems so easy now that school is done. Haha! I feel invincible. I wonder how long this will last? But... perseverance paid off. I got a 4.0 and was the highest grade in my stats class. My stats teacher emailed to tell me and congratulate me on earning the highest grade. (I printed it off and keep it in my wallet to remind me of all my hard work). This is the class I cried over... Lost sleep over... Cried over some more... I think one of the hardest parts was that this class was once a week from 4:10pm-7:00pm. She never kept us in class past 5:30pm. Which is good and bad. I think alot of us really needed the extra time but there were a couple of "know-it-all" engineers in the class that made it kind of intimidating for the rest of us to say anything. They seemed so bored and always finished their tests in like 10 minutes! So the most satisfying part is that I BEAT them! But I certainly put the time in. Ask Chris, I'm sure he'll vouch for that!
(Yes!! I am totally tooting my own horn - and I felt like I deserved it after this hellish semester! TOOT TOOT!)
So I had a little catching up to do... hence that multiple posts below.





14 comments:
You go ahead and toot that horn, you deserve it! That's awesome!! Your kids are so stinking cute, and I love the name of their soccer team, my son would love that cheer!
Super Congrats! I hope we get to see y'all soon!
Way to go on beating those nerds! Nice!
You do deserve it! You worked hard. Good job Heidi :)
Way to go Heidi! I am proud of you for tooting your own horn, you earned it! Hope you get a well deserved break.
Very cool and congrats. I am glad you are done too. That would be so hard.
Heidi you are a ROCKSTAR!!! Just keep TOOTing that horn, you deserve every second of it!
Your a lot better blogger then me I used to be so faithful until this last semester and i wasn't allowed to touch the computer now i have to get back in the habit!! Looks like you guys are doing great yay for a break from school!!
Toot away! Toot toot! You're awesome!
I know school has been tough with kids and a hubby to worry about. I can't believe you pulled in straight A's. I really envy you. I would love to go back to school. However, I am not ready to tackle home life and school. Congrats on everything.
Heidi!! You're so awesome!!!
You totally deserve to toot your own horn! That is so awesome you are going to get your NP! One day maybe I'll follow in your footsteps.......
I found your blog through the Jefferies'. I did not know that you were going back to school. Hooray for you!
Welcome back woman! And Congratulations on that 4.0!! TOOT TOOT!! I'll toot your horn too. That is AMAZING!! You are right- you really can accomplish anything you set out to- even though at times it seems unattainable. You did it!! I'm so proud of you. And now your family will be so happy to have you all to themselves. Way to go!! Now can we please do dinner?
Post a Comment