This is our friend. Well... we thought he was our friend until he started peeing in front of us just like this.
Zach, Tate, & Riley checking out the Black Bear.
Zach had a field trip to Hogle Zoo and I thought it would be fun to volunteer to be a class mom. Zach was so excited to go! He was so thrilled that we had to pack a sack lunch. He asked me everyday leading up to the trip if he could bring a Lunchable. I caved and took him the night before to get our sack lunch (no, I did not get a Lunchable too, in case you are wondering). I've decided his teacher must have grilled it into them that they had to be at the school by 8:45am or the bus would leave, because he kept reminding me and telling me over and over and over..... "Mom, we can't be late or the bus driver will leave without us!" The morning of, I got up early and got ready and went to wake Zach up. He mumbled something and rolled over and then all of the sudden sat bolt upright. "MOM! WHAT TIME IS IT??" The kid cracks me up! Needless to say we made it on time and Zach rode the bus with his friends while mommy and a couple of her friends followed in moms car (I get car sick very easily and have been known to get car sick driving myself !). I was paired with another mom and together we had 3 kids total. That's the perk of living in an area where parents are really involved I guess. We had a blast and I love that I got to spend such a great day with just me and Zach!
Zach had a field trip to Hogle Zoo and I thought it would be fun to volunteer to be a class mom. Zach was so excited to go! He was so thrilled that we had to pack a sack lunch. He asked me everyday leading up to the trip if he could bring a Lunchable. I caved and took him the night before to get our sack lunch (no, I did not get a Lunchable too, in case you are wondering). I've decided his teacher must have grilled it into them that they had to be at the school by 8:45am or the bus would leave, because he kept reminding me and telling me over and over and over..... "Mom, we can't be late or the bus driver will leave without us!" The morning of, I got up early and got ready and went to wake Zach up. He mumbled something and rolled over and then all of the sudden sat bolt upright. "MOM! WHAT TIME IS IT??" The kid cracks me up! Needless to say we made it on time and Zach rode the bus with his friends while mommy and a couple of her friends followed in moms car (I get car sick very easily and have been known to get car sick driving myself !). I was paired with another mom and together we had 3 kids total. That's the perk of living in an area where parents are really involved I guess. We had a blast and I love that I got to spend such a great day with just me and Zach!





No comments:
Post a Comment