
Ava Kate & Grandma

Ava in her Princess gown

Ava was in love with the little girl dressed as Mulan.

The Fairy Guide
Learning how to be a princess

Snow Whites Cottage

Mesmerized

Rapunzel lets her hair down for the prince.

Heading inside the castle. It was really kind of cool.
The inside of the castle

Cinderella cleaning the floors

Ava getting out of her carriage

Waking up Sleeping Beauty

Ava & Snow White

The Kenyan Princesses
My mom called me a couple of months ago and asked if Ava would want to go to the Princess Festival. I had no idea what it was but because my mom was so excited to take her so I said sure. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. I was worried because it was pouring rain the whole drive down there. But when we arrived the rain stopped and did not start back up until we were driving back home. They went all out for these girls. It was down in Lindon Utah and the name of the place was "Hatfieldadelphia". The festival benefited girls from Kenya. They even had little girls from Kenya there who they called the "Princesses of Kenya". It was very touching. When we arrived they gave Ava a sticker that said "Princess Ava" on it so that the host princesses would know who she was. They had craft tables for the girls to make crowns, wands, and necklaces. Ava had a blast making her wand because they gave her sparkle paint. When we finished making our crafts, a fairy came and gathered all the girls to help her rescue the princesses. They went to various places around "Hatfieldadelphia" and rescued Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. When they were finished they had a Ball with all the princesses and their princes. The princes danced with the little girls. It was adorable. I had my doubts when I first heard about it because she has been to Disneyland 3 times and that's what I thought she would compare it to. But I know that we will definitely be signing up for this next year!










9 comments:
You weren't kidding about the castle being a real building. Who thinks of this stuff? Ava looked adorable!
I saw this on the news a couple weeks ago and wanted to sign Oakley up but it was full! It looks so much fun and your little Ava is so cute!!
Oh so cute. My Ava would have loved this!
That seems like a very 'Ava' activity. She looks so cute and properly princess!
This makes me totally excited to have a girl! How fun! Princess Ava looks beautiful!
Your pictures are so adorable. I can't believe you didn't go to Disneyland. I wish we lived closer I know that Lauren would love to go to something like that. Hopefully we will see your family at Bear Lake this year. We are going Mon. Tue. Wed.
Wow that is wonderful. Let me know if they ever do it again.
That is the coolest thing ever! They should have one for adults-I'd be the first one there!
Oh my goodness- that looks like a little girls dream come true. I am so glad you guys had a great time. Ava is a beautiful little princess- I love her dress. You'll have to let me know if you do that again. Rylie would love it! Hope you are having a great summer- we need to get together. I'll call ya!
Post a Comment