- Perusing Etsy, saw it on the news and just can't get enough of it.


- The idea of starting a book blog, after I'm finished with the semester of course, ( I know, seriously, this is so much more ME than this type of blogging. Glad I thought of it :)
- Possibly registering to take the CNRN (Certified Neuroscience Registerd Nurse) exam this fall....again. I have always found an excuse out of taking it (having babies, not enough clinician hours, and maybe just too lazy).






6 comments:
OH man, did you NOT know about Etsy, it's such a good time waster, with some fabulous ideas, and cute things.....
As for a blog book, go to blurb.com and download booksmart, it's FREE and super easy, I'm a BIG believer and I'd be happy to help anyway I can!!!
Last, ENJOY women's conference, I SOOOOOO wish I could come, NEXT year!!!! ;) Miss you!! It's been TOO long.
You are so funny, learning to run. I don't get those people that love to run. It is like a drug for them. I am waiting for my drug to kick in. You should totally take the exam. I have wondered why you already haven't smarty pants!
Ha ha ha... Heidi you kill me. If I can run, anyone can run. I am about the clumsiest person around. It would be so fun to go out together! We definitely need to get something on the books along the lines of a playdate! I would love to get together. I'll give you a call :) Oh, and now's as good a time as any to take that exam!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
What blog book are you wanting to start? Like the one I have done through blurb.com or something else?
I guess it looks like blog book, but I meant "book blog", like blogging about all of my favorite books that I've read so that I can refer back to it. I love to read and I keep an informal list on my computer and try to rate them so when people ask me about books to read I can remember if I liked it, but I have a bad memory so I can't always remember what the book was about, just that I like it or disliked it. I'm a loser, yes I know. Stacey will testify.
Oh me too friend. I could spend hours there. I saw you at the gym but, you were totally in the zone, so I didn't interrupt. I wish I could run like that....
Post a Comment